Introduction thread

Talk about anything here.
Rune

Introduction thread

Post by Rune » Sun Apr 08, 2018 7:30 pm

So we don't end up cluttering the message boards with tons of threads, let's just use this one.

Hi, I'm Rune.
Kender

Re: Introduction thread

Post by Kender » Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:47 pm

I'm Kender.
I got into this because my wife got stuck in a dungeon during the Unlucky Charm quest. http://amalur.wikia.com/wiki/Unlucky_Charm#Bugs Unfortunately she had no prior savegame.
In the end I solved it for her by making the game allow fast travel from dungeons and she proceeded to finish the game.

I do have reverse engineering experience, but this is the first time I'm doing a game .
I'm hoping to be able to get far enough to fix some of the bugs in the game and to help out other with achieving their goals.
Also I simply enjoy learning and discovering new things.
phalanx480BC

Post by phalanx480BC » Fri May 04, 2018 1:04 pm

Hi, I'm Phalanx. I'm not a modder or developer, although I'll start if I have to ;) I'm looking for assistance in modifying the location of skill tree items. Specifically, I'm trying to find a way to place all weapon abilities (the 6 slot masteries, not the move-based lines) to the bottom tier. I see no reason that chakrams, fae blades and great swords should be in the second tier, forcing the expense of points to get to them.

Anyone have the best way to approach that?
phalanx480BC

Post by phalanx480BC » Mon May 21, 2018 11:31 am

Anyone still on this board?